The organ

All Saints' organ is recognised as one of the best in the area.  It is a Victorian instrument built by Norman Bros. & Beard of Norwich in 1890, incorporating a smaller organ built by Bryceson Bros. in 1864. The richly decorated pipes at the front of the organ are typical of their period. The organ was completely overhauled in 1997 largely as a result of a legacy from our former organist Ken Brown, who was Music Master of Huntingdon Grammar School. Our current Church organist is Mr Tony Humes.

Organ recitals are arranged three times a year and often feature organists from continental Europe.

 


All Saints
Webpage icon The history of All Saints
Webpage icon Guided tours of All Saints
Webpage icon Our PV panels
Webpage icon Reordering Our Building
Webpage icon All Saints' Bells
Webpage icon The interior
Printer Printable Version